The Sewickley Chamber of Commerce alerted us over the break that the Parking Authority Board has introduced and adjusted the rules for parking in downtown Sewickley. Below are are of the advertised changes which have been in effect since January 1st:
• Minimum rate for Credit Card and Cash parking is $ 0.50 for an initial 30 min in Zone 1 & 2
• After the initial base rate of $ 0.50/hhr the step rates will remain for credit cards at $ 0.50 for 30 min increments but will only be $ 0.25 for coin payment for 15 minute increments thereafter for both zones.
• Parking enforcement is active from 9 am – 6 pm Monday through Saturday.
• Additional time can be purchased within Zone parking limits.
• Zone 1 has a maximum of 3 hours per transaction – $ 3.- for the allowed max period.
• Zone 2 allows you to purchase to the end time (9am – 6pm) – equates to $ 9.- per day.
Sewickley’s parking ambassadors are instructed to help and assist your customers and the many visitors adjusting to the new rules. For more information, check out https://www.sewickleyborough.org/.